Why people need polycarbonate canopy?
- April 14, 2017
- Posted by: ympcsheet, ympcsheet
- Category: Others
Nowadays, most people thrive to achieve the highest level of natural light possible in their houses and canopies. Canopies have become part of most commercial buildings across the globe with every individual wishing to have at least a polycarbonate canopy as opposed to the glass canopies which were common in the past.
Some of the most common applications of residential canopies include carports, outdoor kitchen, patios etc. In commercial buildings, there are the entrance canopies, ambulance entrance canopies, airport canopies etc.
High thermal performance is one key property which should be analyzed in the construction of canopies. Of course, they should also meet the basic requirements just as the roofing sheets and panels. In addition to this, the overall weight and durability also plays a significant role here. This is yet another reason why polycarbonate sheets have gained popularity in the construction of canopies.
The varying thickness and designs of polycarbonate products and incorporating other treatments such as heat guard makes them to control the temperature efficiently.
Following feature of canopy:
- A desired thermal movement of polycarbonate glazing can be achieved due to deep glazing.
- Both condensation and leakages can be controlled using separate gutters
- There’s reduced insulation costs since the polycarbonate sheet is light weight and translucent
- Water infiltration can be controlled easily since pressure can be “equalized”
Any questions, freely let us know or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org